The ELCAF season is a series of satellite events taking place across the UK in the lead up to the main festival. We will once again be populating the spaces at NOW Gallery, House of Illustration and Hackney Central Library with workshops and exhibitions, and in 2017 a new partnership with Foyles, the UK's largest independent bookshop, will see workshops pop up across the UK.
Things to look out for this ELCAF Season:
- Masterclasses at the House of Illustration
- 'The Rise of Riso', an international exhibition and showcase
- Springboard meetings
- 'The Island', solo exhibition by Icinori at NOW Gallery
- 'How the Make an Island' workshop by Icinori
- Drop-in workshop at Hackney Central Library
- ELCAF in collaboration with Studio K and Discover Young Hackney; bringing art to local schools in East London with a new outreach programme.
- No matching events listed under ELCAF Season. Please try viewing the full calendar for a complete list of events.